Daniel Paille does yoga for a good cause
|07.20.12 at 10:41 am ET|
Daniel Paille‘s been busy this summer between his offseason training and his role as the Bruins’ NHLPA rep amidst CBA negotiations, but he took some time Thursday for a good cause.
Along with wife Dana, Paille did yoga with students at the Kennedy School at Franciscan hospital. It wasn’t hard to tell which of Pailles was new to yoga (Dana is a certified yoga instructor), but the B’s winger enjoyed it nonetheless.
“My wife is actually the one who’s the yoga fanatic and enjoys doing it,” Paille said. “I guess this is the only way she can get me to do yoga, because there’s no other way. This is not my offseason training.”
Added Paille: “It was fun to come here with the kids,” he said. “They seem to enjoy it very much, and with the help of the staff here they find creative ideas to entertain them. I think it’s something a lot of fun for all of them.”
For more on Paille and the CBA negotiations, click here.
- Fresh Links: Unworthy Edition
- Tuesday Morning Skate: Dat Pass
- Stanley Cup Final: Bruins take game three. Two to go.
- Public Skate: Bruins 2, Blackhawks 0, Third Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Blackhawks, SECOND PERIOD
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final Game 3
- 3 Questions With... Greg Boysen of Second City Hockey