|Tyler Seguin escapes injury scare during Lowell Spinners speed-dating promotion||08.16.12 at 12:19 pm ET|
Tyler Seguin barely survived his speed dating promotion at Wednesday night’s Lowell Spinner’s game, as a foul ball nearly hit the Bruins star in the back of the head during one of his “dates.”
Fortunately for Seguin, he was saved by Spinners vice president Dan Beaulieu, who used his cell-phone to protect the young winger. The phone was completely destroyed. Check out the video below, which shows the ball coming for Seguin and Beaulieu raising his phone to block the ball.
- 3 Questions With... Mike Murphy "Dig Deep" of Blueshirt Banter
- Fresh Links: Sally Fourth Edition
- Torts to Brad Richards: Sit On It
- Thursday Morning Skate: Memorial Cup Field Set
- AHL Calder Cup Playoffs: Providence Bruins complete collapse, shut out by...
- Relax, We Got This.
- P-Bruins Game 7 Preview: Well, here we are.