Bruins announce national TV schedule
|08.30.12 at 4:52 pm ET|
The Bruins on Thursday announced their national television schedule for the upcoming season, something that obviously depends on when the season actually starts.
Starting with the first game of the season (Oct. 11 against the Flyers), the Bruins will have select games broadcast on the NBC Sports Network, while the first NBC game is the annual “Thanksgiving Showdown,” which they play the Friday after Thanksgiving. This season, the B’s will host the Rangers on Black Friday.
Following is the Bruins’ national TV schedule:
Bruins games broadcast on NBC Sports Network:
Thursday, Oct. 11, at Philadelphia, 7 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 27, vs. New Jersey, 7 p.m. (non-exclusive)
Monday, Dec. 10, at Detroit, 7:30 p.m. (non-exclusive)
Wednesday, Jan. 9, at Buffalo, 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 13, at New York Rangers, 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 29, vs. St. Louis, 7 p.m.
Monday, Feb. 4, at Colorado, 9 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 6, vs. Buffalo, 7:30 p.m.
Monday, March 4, vs. Montreal, 7:30 p.m. (non-exclusive)
Wednesday, March 27, vs. Montreal, 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 10, at New Jersey, 7:30 p.m.
Bruins ‘flex’ game on NBC Sports Network:
Sunday, March 31, at Philadelphia, 7:30 p.m.
Bruins Games Broadcast on NBC (all times Eastern):
Friday, Nov. 23, vs. New York Rangers, 1 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 17, at Chicago, 3:30 p.m.
Bruins ‘flex’ games on NBC:
Sunday, March 10, at Washington, 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, March 17, at Pittsburgh, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 13, at Buffalo, 7:30 p.m. (non-exclusive)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara