NHL cancels remainder of preseason
|09.27.12 at 3:30 pm ET|
The NHL announced Thursday that after having previously cancelled the league’s September preseason games, it has cancelled the the entire preseason.
The league has had to cancel the preseason because there is no collective bargaining agreement between the owners and players. The two sides remain far off in negotiations with exactly two weeks remaining before the Bruins are scheduled to begin the regular season against the Flyers.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara