|Patrice Bergeron to play in Switzerland during lockout||10.02.12 at 7:36 pm ET|
According to multiple reports, Bruins center Patrice Bergeron will play for HC Lugano of the Swiss National League A during the NHL lockout. Bergeron is the second Bruins player to choose Switzerland, as Tyler Seguin plays for EHC Biel.
Other Bruins playing overseas for the lockout include Tuukka Rask and Andrew Ference (Czech Extraliga), Rich Peverley (SM-liiga), Dennis Seidenberg (Deutsche Eishockey Liga) and Zdeno Chara and Anton Khudobin (KHL).
- Relax, the sky isn't falling
- NHL Draft 2013: An Interactive Visualization of Drafts of Years Past
- Fresh Links: "Buckneresque" Edition
- Madison Square Garden is awful.*
- Friday Morning Skate: It Was Never Going To Be A Sweep
- Providence Bruins Join Boston Bruins as Black Aces
- 3 Questions With... Mike Murphy "Dig Deep" of Blueshirt Banter