Bruins away from Boston roundup: David Krejci at home and scoring
|10.18.12 at 2:42 pm ET|
Only 18 players were able to attend Thursday’s negotiating session between the NHLPA and the owners, due in large part to many of the stars being overseas for the lockout. Among those in attendance Thursday in Toronto was Bruins’ enforcer Shawn Thornton. A good day of talks between the sides could mean an eventual end to the lockout, but for now here’s the latest update on how Bruins players are faring in Europe and the OHL.
[Certain leagues' stats take a little longer to surface on the various hockey statistics sites (HockeyDB is used for most of these), so some statistics might not be up to the day/hour/minute/etc.]
Swiss National League A
- Tyler Seguin has one goal and four assists for five points in seven games for EHC Biel. He’s also rocking a not-so-shiny minus-6 rating.
- In five games with Prague Lev, Zdeno Chara has one goal and two assists for three points and a minus-1 rating.
- Bruins backup goalie Anton Khudobin is 3-6-2 with a 2.65 goals-against average and .921 save percentage in 11 games for Moscow Oblast Atlant.
Czech Elite League
- David Krejci has three goals and two assists for five points and an even rating in five games for HC Pardubice.
- In two games for Ceske Budejovice, Andrew Ference has one assist and a plus-2 rating.
Deutsche Eishockey League
- Dennis Seidenberg has one assist and an even rating in four games for the Manheim Eagles.
- Through seven games for JyP HT Jyvaskyla of the SM-liiga, Rich Peverley has no goals but five assists. He’s recorded six penalty minutes and has a plus-1 rating.
- Turns out it wasn’t just a hot start for 2011 third-rounder Anthony Camara. The physical forward has nine goals and three assists for 12 points and a plus-3 rating for the Barrie Colts. He’s also kept up his physical end of the bargain, compiling 21 penalty minutes.
- In 11 games for the Niagara IceDogs, Dougie Hamilton has three goals and eight assists for 11 points and a plus-11 rating.
- Goalie Malcolm Subban is 5-2-1 with a 2.08 goals-against average and .934 save percentage through eight games for the Belleville Bulls.
- Fresh Links: Homecoming Edition
- Monday Morning Skate: Survivor Alberta
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?
- Public Skate Second Period: Maple Leafs 1, Bruins 0