Former Bruin Stan Jonathan charged in hunting death
|11.14.12 at 8:26 pm ET|
Former Bruins forward Stan Jonathan has been charged with criminal negligence causing death in a hunting death.
Jonathan, 57, was deer hunting when he shot and killed Peter Kosid, who was wearing camouflage. According to a CBC report, Jonathan went over after firing the shot and the police were called after Kosid’s body was found.
In his NHL career, Jonathan had 91 goals and 110 assists for 201 points in 411 games. He played parts of eight seasons for the B’s.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5