- Big Bad Blog - http://bigbadblog.weei.com -
Bruins away from Boston roundup: Tyler Seguin’s dominance continues
Posted By DJ Bean On November 25, 2012 @ 2:59 pm In General | No Comments
With games cancelled through Dec. 14, the Bruins currently playing overseas figure to be there for at least a while longer. Here’s the latest update on how Bruins playing elsewhere (as well as their prospects) are currently faring:
Stats are courtesy of HockeyDB.com or the teams’ websites.
- Tyler Seguin isn’t just a point-a-game player overseas; he’s a goal-a-game player. In 20 games for HC Biel, the 20-year-old has 20 goals and 12 assists for 32 points. According to HockeyDB, he has an even rating, which is pretty surprising given his offensive output.
- Through 12 games for HC Lugano, Patrice Bergeron has nine goals and 10 assists for 19 points and a plus-8 rating.
- In six games for HC Red Ice, Chris Kelly has four goals and three assists for seven points.
- Through 15 games for Prague Lev, Bruins captain Zdeno Chara has three goals and five assists for eight points and a minus-1 rating. Having that rating must be a strange feeling for Chara, as the last season in which he didn’t have a plus-minus of at least plus-14 was in 2006-07, when he was a plus-21 in his first campaign with the B’s.
- Bruins backup goalie Anton Khudobin is having a rather rough go of it for for Moscow Oblast Atlant through 17 games. He has a 3-11-2 record with a 3.09 goals-against average and a .908 save percentage.
- Rich Peverley has four goals and nine assists for 13 points in 17 games for JyP HT Jyvaskyla. He has a minus-4 rating.
- In 16 games for Pardubice HC, David Krejci has eight goals and nine assists for 17 points and a plus-2 rating.
- Playing for Ceske Budejovice for the second time in as many lockouts, Andrew Ference has a goal and there assists for four points. He has 14 penalty minutes and is a plus-2.
- In eight games for Plzen HC, Tuukka Rask has a 6-2-0 record with a 1.85 goals-against average and a .936 save percentage.
Deutsche Eishockey Liga
- Dennis Seidenberg has one goal and seven assists for eight points and a plus-8 rating for the Mannheim Eagles.
- In 14 games for Providence, Ryan Spooner has four goals and eight assists for 12 points and a minus-2 rating.
- Spooner’s buddy, Jared Knight, has been limited to just two games by hamstring issues. He went scoreless in both contests.
- Defenseman Torey Krug, who the Bruins signed last season after he finished his college career at Michigan State, has four assists and a minus-9 rating in 14 games for Providence.
- Back in Niagara for a fourth year because of the lockout, Dougie Hamilton has seven goals and 26 assists for 33 points and a plus-25 rating in 26 games for the IceDogs.
- 2011 third-round pick Anthony Camara has already surpassed his career-high in goals with 19 this season for the Barrie Colts. He’s also added 15 assists for 34 points, which is also a career-best. He has a plus-8 rating for the Colts.
Article printed from Big Bad Blog: http://bigbadblog.weei.com
URL to article: http://bigbadblog.weei.com/sports/boston/hockey/bruins/2012/11/25/bruins-away-from-boston-roundup-tyler-seguins-dominance-continues/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://bigbadblog.weei.com/sports/boston/hockey/bruins/2012/11/25/bruins-away-from-boston-roundup-tyler-seguins-dominance-continues/charakhl/
 > Bruins away from Boston roundup: Tyler Seguin’s dominance continues" data-url="http://bigbadblog.weei.com/sports/boston/hockey/bruins/2012/11/25/bruins-away-from-boston-roundup-tyler-seguins-dominance-continues/">Tweet: http://twitter.com/share
 : #disqus_thread
Copyright © 2009 WEEI.com. All rights reserved.