|Board of Governors ratifies new CBA||01.09.13 at 4:50 pm ET|
The NHL announced Wednesday afternoon that the Board of Governors has ratified the terms of the new collective bargaining agreement between the league and the NHL Players’ Association.
With the CBA ratified by the owners, players are now expected to vote electronically on Friday and Saturday, making the CBA official in time for training camps to open on Sunday.
For more on the NHL, visit weei.com/bruins.
- Fresh Links: High Gear Edition
- VIDEO: Extended Highlights of Rangers/Bruins Game 2
- Dear NBC: Time To Acknowledge The AHL
- Monday Morning Skate: LUUUUUUUUUNDQVIIIIIIIIIIST
- QUICK RECAP: Bruins win, set new club record for goals scored on Henrik...
- Chara owns, and is a fantastic captain
- Fresh Links: The Kids Are Alright Edition