David Krejci, Anton Khudobin return
|01.11.13 at 9:31 am ET|
WILMINGTON — David Krejci and Anton Khudobin were in town and skating with Bruins teammates Friday morning, leaving Dougie Hamilton as the only member of the projected opening-night roster not not practicing with the team this week. Hamilton can’t technically make the leap to the NHL until the new collective bargaining agreement is ratified Saturday. Tyler Seguin, who has been skating with fellow Bruins since returning from Switzerland, was absent Friday, as was Johnny Boychuk.
Krejci played for Pardubice HC of the Czech Extraliga during the lockout, scoring 16 goals and adding 11 assists in 24 games. Khudobin played in the KHL and said recently that he would consider going back after his contract with the Bruins expires.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NHL Eastern Conference Playoff Betting
- Ranking Bruins' Top Moments of Regular Season
- Will Bruins Fall to a Presidents' Trophy Hex?
- Can Bruins RWs Build on Recent Turnarounds?
- What's Secret Behind Iginla's New Life?
- Is Meszaros a Cause for Concern for the Bruins?
- Krejci, Milan Finding Playoff Form at Right Time