Lines unchanged as Bruins return to practice
|01.16.13 at 1:35 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins returned to practice Wednesday after holding a scrimmage at TD Garden Tuesday in an effort to simulate a game-day. The P-Bruins bested Boston, 7-5, but Claude Julien likes what he got out of the game.
“I think it’s part of the plan moving ahead that we ramp it up a little bit, guys are getting in better shape, a little bit more on the battle side,” Julien said. “It’s all part of preparing for Saturday.”
The lines for the B’s remained the same, with Chris Bourque remaining on the left wing of Chris Kelly‘s line.
“I thought he played well last night,” Kelly said of Bourque. “It’s still new, but he skates well, he’s got a great shot, thinks the game well. There’s times that in the D zone when we had to change and things like that, and it wasn’t a problem. He’s fit in quite nice.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara