Lines unchanged as Bruins return to practice
|01.16.13 at 1:35 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins returned to practice Wednesday after holding a scrimmage at TD Garden Tuesday in an effort to simulate a game-day. The P-Bruins bested Boston, 7-5, but Claude Julien likes what he got out of the game.
“I think it’s part of the plan moving ahead that we ramp it up a little bit, guys are getting in better shape, a little bit more on the battle side,” Julien said. “It’s all part of preparing for Saturday.”
The lines for the B’s remained the same, with Chris Bourque remaining on the left wing of Chris Kelly‘s line.
“I thought he played well last night,” Kelly said of Bourque. “It’s still new, but he skates well, he’s got a great shot, thinks the game well. There’s times that in the D zone when we had to change and things like that, and it wasn’t a problem. He’s fit in quite nice.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5