Jordan Caron skates, Milan Lucic absent from Bruins practice
|01.17.13 at 11:04 am ET|
WILMINGTON — A familiar face made an appearance as injured forward Jordan Caron skated with strength and conditioning coach John Whitesides prior to Thursday’s Bruins practice at Ristuccia Arena.
Caron, who had been playing at Providence this season but is out with an upper-body injury, did not stay on the ice for practice.
Absent from Thursday’s session was Milan Lucic (personal reasons), with Jay Pandolfo filling in for him on the first line in practice and Gregory Campbell replacing him on the first power-play unit during special teams work. The power play units were as follows:
PP1: Zdeno Chara, David Krejci/Rich Peverley, Campbell, Nathan Horton, Tyler Seguin
PP2: Dennis Seidenberg, Dougie Hamilton, Brad Marchand, Patrice Bergeron, Chris Bourque
Practice was delayed for a number of minutes due to a fan in the stands needing medical attention. The fan was placed on a stretcher and taken to the hospital.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NHL Eastern Conference Playoff Betting
- Ranking Bruins' Top Moments of Regular Season
- Will Bruins Fall to a Presidents' Trophy Hex?
- Can Bruins RWs Build on Recent Turnarounds?
- What's Secret Behind Iginla's New Life?
- Is Meszaros a Cause for Concern for the Bruins?
- Krejci, Milan Finding Playoff Form at Right Time