Adam McQuaid cleared to play, no surprises in morning skate
|01.19.13 at 11:40 am ET|
Everybody was on the ice and the lines and defensive pairings were as expected as the Bruins held their morning skate in anticipation of Saturday’s season opener against the Rangers.
Claude Julien said that Adam McQuaid has been given clearance to play after recovering from blood clot surgery over the last few months, so expect to see him in the lineup.
In a bit of obvious news, Tuukka Rask was the first goaltender off the ice, meaning he’ll get the nod in net for the B’s. Depth guys Lane MacDermid, Jay Pandolfo and David Warsofsky were also on the ice, meaning everyone was accounted for at the skate.
Based on morning skate, the lines, defensive pairings and goaltenders are as follows:
Milan Lucic – David Krejci – Nathan Horton
Brad Marchand – Patrice Bergeron – Tyler Seguin
Chris Bourque – Chris Kelly – Rich Peverley
Daniel Paille – Gregory Campbell – Shawn Thornton
Zdeno Chara – Johnny Boychuk
Dennis Seidenberg – Dougie Hamilton
Andrew Ference – Adam McQuaid
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should the Boston Bruins Let Tuukka Rask Start Olympic Break a Day Early?
- How Should Bruins Fill Chara's Void Before Olympic Break?
- Why Krejci Will Be Top Bruin to Watch at Sochi
- How Bruins Should Shuffle Lines After Chris Kelly's Return
- Kevan Miller Justifying Promotion, Extension with Bruins
- What the Boston Bruins Must Do to Avoid Season Sweep vs. New York...
- How Bruins' Unique Strengths Have Led to Krug's Breakout Season