|Bruins recall Aaron Johnson, send David Warsofsky to Providence||01.20.13 at 11:11 am ET|
The Bruins announced Sunday that they have sent defenseman David Warsofsky to Providence and recalled blueliner Aaron Johnson.
Johnson, who was signed in the offseason after playing last season with the Blue Jackets, was sent to Providence on a conditioning loan Thursday. He played two games for Providence during the loan, registering one assist.
Warsofsky, a native of Marshfield and a Boston University product, played in 30 games for Providence prior to attending Bruins’ training camp. He has two goals and seven assists for nine points at the AHL level this season.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
- Relax, the sky isn't falling
- NHL Draft 2013: An Interactive Visualization of Drafts of Years Past
- Fresh Links: "Buckneresque" Edition
- Madison Square Garden is awful.*
- Friday Morning Skate: It Was Never Going To Be A Sweep
- Providence Bruins Join Boston Bruins as Black Aces
- 3 Questions With... Mike Murphy "Dig Deep" of Blueshirt Banter