Bruins recall Aaron Johnson, send David Warsofsky to Providence
|01.20.13 at 11:11 am ET|
The Bruins announced Sunday that they have sent defenseman David Warsofsky to Providence and recalled blueliner Aaron Johnson.
Johnson, who was signed in the offseason after playing last season with the Blue Jackets, was sent to Providence on a conditioning loan Thursday. He played two games for Providence during the loan, registering one assist.
Warsofsky, a native of Marshfield and a Boston University product, played in 30 games for Providence prior to attending Bruins’ training camp. He has two goals and seven assists for nine points at the AHL level this season.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5