Bruins recall Aaron Johnson, send David Warsofsky to Providence
|01.20.13 at 11:11 am ET|
The Bruins announced Sunday that they have sent defenseman David Warsofsky to Providence and recalled blueliner Aaron Johnson.
Johnson, who was signed in the offseason after playing last season with the Blue Jackets, was sent to Providence on a conditioning loan Thursday. He played two games for Providence during the loan, registering one assist.
Warsofsky, a native of Marshfield and a Boston University product, played in 30 games for Providence prior to attending Bruins’ training camp. He has two goals and seven assists for nine points at the AHL level this season.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara