Adam McQuaid rejoins Bruins, available vs. Devils
|01.29.13 at 11:14 am ET|
Adam McQuaid was on the ice Tuesday morning at TD Garden after missing Monday night’s game against the Hurricanes due to personal reasons. McQuaid was joined by extra forwards Lane MacDermid and Jay Pandolfo, while Jordan Caron skated earlier in the morning as he continued to work his way back from an upper-body injury.
Following the skate, Claude Julien said that McQuaid is available for Tuesday night against the Devils and that the team will “make a decision today before the game.”
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5