Bruins recall Jamie Tardif on emergency basis
|02.01.13 at 9:54 am ET|
The Bruins recalled forward Jamie Tardif on an emergency basis Friday. He will be available to practice with the team on Friday and travel with the B’s to Toronto for Saturday’s game against the Maple Leafs.
In 39 games for Providence this season, Tardif leads the team with 21 goals, which is second in the AHL. He also has nine assists for a total of 30 points. The 28 year-old has never played an NHL game.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
- Bruins PR memo leaked
- In and Out Burger: Flame-Broiled Bruins: Injury Updates, Who's playing...
- Five Questions with Matchsticks and Gasoline
- Fresh Links: Calgary AHLert Edition
- Shanahan has spoken: Dion Phaneuf gets two-game suspension for Miller hit
- Tuesday Morning Skate: 71 million new things to talk about
- Hockey's Culture of Revenge