Daniel Paille out vs. Maple Leafs
|02.01.13 at 2:26 pm ET|
Daniel Paille won’t play Saturday against the Maple Leafs after leaving Thursday’s contest with an upper-body injury suffered on a third-period high stick. Claude Julien said that Patrice Bergeron and David Krejci, who were also held out of Friday’s practice, are good to go.
Paille skated on Chris Kelly‘s line Thursday in place of Chris Bourque, but the injury forces him out of the lineup and Jamie Tardif into the lineup.
“He’s not going to make the trip,” Julien said of Paille. “We’re going to deem it an upper-body injury only for the reason that right now, we don’t have all the details. We know he got the high stick, so once we get more clarification on his injury, we’ll let you know. For now, just an upper-body until we get more news on him.”
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara