Daniel Paille out vs. Maple Leafs
|02.01.13 at 2:26 pm ET|
Daniel Paille won’t play Saturday against the Maple Leafs after leaving Thursday’s contest with an upper-body injury suffered on a third-period high stick. Claude Julien said that Patrice Bergeron and David Krejci, who were also held out of Friday’s practice, are good to go.
Paille skated on Chris Kelly‘s line Thursday in place of Chris Bourque, but the injury forces him out of the lineup and Jamie Tardif into the lineup.
“He’s not going to make the trip,” Julien said of Paille. “We’re going to deem it an upper-body injury only for the reason that right now, we don’t have all the details. We know he got the high stick, so once we get more clarification on his injury, we’ll let you know. For now, just an upper-body until we get more news on him.”
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5