Bruins hold smaller practice
|03.01.13 at 11:42 am ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins had rather light attendance Friday, with the majority of the team as well as Claude Julien getting a day off the ice.
Dougie Hamilton, Aaron Johnson, Daniel Paille, Chris Bourque, Jay Pandolfo, Lane MacDermid, Shawn Thornton and Gregory Campbell were joined by Anton Khudobin. Assistant coaches Doug Jarvis and Doug Houda led the practice.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara