Bruins hold smaller practice
|03.01.13 at 11:42 am ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins had rather light attendance Friday, with the majority of the team as well as Claude Julien getting a day off the ice.
Dougie Hamilton, Aaron Johnson, Daniel Paille, Chris Bourque, Jay Pandolfo, Lane MacDermid, Shawn Thornton and Gregory Campbell were joined by Anton Khudobin. Assistant coaches Doug Jarvis and Doug Houda led the practice.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5