Shawn Thornton a healthy scratch vs. Lightning
|03.02.13 at 1:18 pm ET|
Though Thornton missed two games in February due to a concussion, Saturday marks the first time this season he’s been a healthy scratch. Pandolfo is playing in his second game of the season.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara