Shawn Thornton a healthy scratch vs. Lightning
|03.02.13 at 1:18 pm ET|
Though Thornton missed two games in February due to a concussion, Saturday marks the first time this season he’s been a healthy scratch. Pandolfo is playing in his second game of the season.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5