|Shawn Thornton a healthy scratch vs. Lightning||03.02.13 at 1:18 pm ET|
Bruins forward Shawn Thornton was a healthy scratch Saturday against the Lightning, with Jay Pandolfo playing in his place on Gregory Campbell‘s line.
Though Thornton missed two games in February due to a concussion, Saturday marks the first time this season he’s been a healthy scratch. Pandolfo is playing in his second game of the season.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
- Chara owns, and is a fantastic captain
- Fresh Links: The Kids Are Alright Edition
- Friday Morning Skate: All Glory to the Hypno Claude
- Game 1 Gif Recap: Marchand, Big Z, and the Rookie D. Bruins win it in OT.
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Third Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Second Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, 7:30PM ET