Bruins place Chris Bourque on waivers
|03.07.13 at 12:22 pm ET|
The Bruins placed forward Chris Bourque on waivers Thursday, the team announced. NHL teams will have 24 hours to claim him, and if he goes unclaimed the B’s will be able to assign him to Providence.
Bourque, the son of Bruins legend Ray Bourque, has struggled throughout his first season in Boston, totaling one goal and three assists with a minus-6 rating in 18 games. He has been a healthy scratch twice.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
- Bruins vs. Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final Game 4 Preview: Be the hammer,...
- VIDEO: Extended Stanley Cup Final Game 3 Highlights, with Goucher and...
- Wednesday Morning Skate: Keep It Going
- Fresh Links: Unworthy Edition
- Tuesday Morning Skate: Dat Pass
- Stanley Cup Final: Bruins take game three. Two to go.
- Public Skate: Bruins 2, Blackhawks 0, Third Period