Tuukka Rask to face Flyers for first time since 2010 playoffs
|03.09.13 at 12:16 pm ET|
Tuukka Rask will start for the Bruins Saturday against the Flyers, Claude Julien said prior to the game. Rask is looking to snap his first losing streak of the season, as he was between the pipes for Boston’s last two losses against the Canadiens and Capitals.
The start will mark the first time Rask has faced the Flyers since Game 7 of the 2010 Eastern Conference semifinals, when Philadelphia overcame a 3-0 Bruins lead by scoring four unanswered goals to eliminate the Bruins from a series that they had led, 3-0.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
- Hockey's Culture of Revenge
- Fresh Links: Homecoming Edition
- Monday Morning Skate: Survivor Alberta
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?