Bruins prepare for another back-to-back
|03.10.13 at 11:44 am ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins returned to practice Sunday at Ristuccia Arena in preparation for a back-to-back in Ottawa Monday and Pittsburgh Tuesday. This week’s will be the Bruins’ second of three back-to-backs in the month of March.
The lines appeared to be the same as they have been since the team called up Jordan Caron, with the 22-year-old splitting duties with Jay Pandolfo on Chris Kelly‘s line.
The 16-3-3 B’s woke up Sunday with the second most points in the Eastern Conference, trailing the 16-5-4 Canadiens by one point. The Habs, who have 36 points to Boston’s 35, have played three more games (25) than the Bruins (22).
- Bruins PR memo leaked
- In and Out Burger: Flame-Broiled Bruins: Injury Updates, Who's playing...
- Five Questions with Matchsticks and Gasoline
- Fresh Links: Calgary AHLert Edition
- Shanahan has spoken: Dion Phaneuf gets two-game suspension for Miller hit
- Tuesday Morning Skate: 71 million new things to talk about
- Hockey's Culture of Revenge