Bruins prepare for another back-to-back
|03.10.13 at 11:44 am ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins returned to practice Sunday at Ristuccia Arena in preparation for a back-to-back in Ottawa Monday and Pittsburgh Tuesday. This week’s will be the Bruins’ second of three back-to-backs in the month of March.
The lines appeared to be the same as they have been since the team called up Jordan Caron, with the 22-year-old splitting duties with Jay Pandolfo on Chris Kelly‘s line.
The 16-3-3 B’s woke up Sunday with the second most points in the Eastern Conference, trailing the 16-5-4 Canadiens by one point. The Habs, who have 36 points to Boston’s 35, have played three more games (25) than the Bruins (22).
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara