Bruins prepare for another back-to-back
|03.10.13 at 11:44 am ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins returned to practice Sunday at Ristuccia Arena in preparation for a back-to-back in Ottawa Monday and Pittsburgh Tuesday. This week’s will be the Bruins’ second of three back-to-backs in the month of March.
The lines appeared to be the same as they have been since the team called up Jordan Caron, with the 22-year-old splitting duties with Jay Pandolfo on Chris Kelly‘s line.
The 16-3-3 B’s woke up Sunday with the second most points in the Eastern Conference, trailing the 16-5-4 Canadiens by one point. The Habs, who have 36 points to Boston’s 35, have played three more games (25) than the Bruins (22).
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5