Chris Kelly out indefinitely with broken left tibia
|03.13.13 at 4:54 pm ET|
The Bruins announced Wednesday that center Chris Kelly is out indefinitely with a broken left tibia. Kelly suffered the injury on a collision with Ottawa forward Chris Neil Monday night and missed Tuesday’s game.
With Kelly out Tuesday, the Bruins moved Rich Peverley to center with Jay Pandolfo and Jordan Caron on the wings for the third line.
Through 23 games this season, Kelly has two goals and four assists for six points and a minus-6 rating.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5