Adam McQuaid day-to-day, out vs. Panthers
|03.14.13 at 11:55 am ET|
Adam McQuaid will not play Thursday night against the Panthers due to an undisclosed injury. McQuaid was hit in the hand with a puck Tuesday against the Penguins and did not participate in Thursday’s morning skate, though he did take the ice by himself following the skate.
Claude Julien gave a minimal update on McQuaid’s status following the session Thursday morning.
“Day-to-day, just a minor injury,” Julien said. “He’s not going to play tonight. He should be hopefully good to go tomorrow.”
Tuukka Rask was the first goaltender off the ice, indicating he’ll be in net for the B’s Thursday night. With McQuaid out and Aaron Johnson in, the lines and defensive pairings looked like the following:
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5