|Adam McQuaid day-to-day, out vs. Panthers||03.14.13 at 11:55 am ET|
Adam McQuaid will not play Thursday night against the Panthers due to an undisclosed injury. McQuaid was hit in the hand with a puck Tuesday against the Penguins and did not participate in Thursday’s morning skate, though he did take the ice by himself following the skate.
Claude Julien gave a minimal update on McQuaid’s status following the session Thursday morning.
“Day-to-day, just a minor injury,” Julien said. “He’s not going to play tonight. He should be hopefully good to go tomorrow.”
Tuukka Rask was the first goaltender off the ice, indicating he’ll be in net for the B’s Thursday night. With McQuaid out and Aaron Johnson in, the lines and defensive pairings looked like the following:
Milan Lucic – David Krejci – Milan Lucic
Brad Marchand – Patrice Bergeron – Tyler Seguin
Jay Pandolfo – Rich Peverley – Jordan Caron
Daniel Paille – Gregory Campbell – Shawn Thornton
Zdeno Chara – Johnny Boychuk
Dennis Seidenberg – Dougie Hamilton
Andrew Ference – Aaron Johnson
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
- Friday Morning Skate: It Was Never Going To Be A Sweep
- Providence Bruins Join Boston Bruins as Black Aces
- 3 Questions With... Mike Murphy "Dig Deep" of Blueshirt Banter
- Fresh Links: Sally Fourth Edition
- Torts to Brad Richards: Sit On It
- Thursday Morning Skate: Memorial Cup Field Set
- AHL Calder Cup Playoffs: Providence Bruins complete collapse, shut out by...