Adam McQuaid back at Bruins practice
|03.15.13 at 11:31 am ET|
WILMINGTON — Adam McQuaid took the ice for Friday’s practice at Ristuccia Arena after missing Thursday’s game against the Panthers with an undisclosed injury.
All other Bruins were accounted for Friday at Ristuccia, with Chris Kelly (out indefinitely with a broken tibia) the only player not on the ice. The color-coded lines were the same as they were the last two games.
The B’s will host the Capitals Saturday and face the Penguins in Pittsburgh Sunday.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5