Adam McQuaid back at Bruins practice
|03.15.13 at 11:31 am ET|
WILMINGTON — Adam McQuaid took the ice for Friday’s practice at Ristuccia Arena after missing Thursday’s game against the Panthers with an undisclosed injury.
All other Bruins were accounted for Friday at Ristuccia, with Chris Kelly (out indefinitely with a broken tibia) the only player not on the ice. The color-coded lines were the same as they were the last two games.
The B’s will host the Capitals Saturday and face the Penguins in Pittsburgh Sunday.
- Bruins PR memo leaked
- In and Out Burger: Flame-Broiled Bruins: Injury Updates, Who's playing...
- Five Questions with Matchsticks and Gasoline
- Fresh Links: Calgary AHLert Edition
- Shanahan has spoken: Dion Phaneuf gets two-game suspension for Miller hit
- Tuesday Morning Skate: 71 million new things to talk about
- Hockey's Culture of Revenge