Adam McQuaid back at Bruins practice
|03.15.13 at 11:31 am ET|
WILMINGTON — Adam McQuaid took the ice for Friday’s practice at Ristuccia Arena after missing Thursday’s game against the Panthers with an undisclosed injury.
All other Bruins were accounted for Friday at Ristuccia, with Chris Kelly (out indefinitely with a broken tibia) the only player not on the ice. The color-coded lines were the same as they were the last two games.
The B’s will host the Capitals Saturday and face the Penguins in Pittsburgh Sunday.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara