Bruins sign Alexander Fallstrom to entry-level contract
|03.16.13 at 12:38 pm ET|
The Bruins announced Saturday that they have signed forward Alexander Fallstrom to an entry-level contract.
Fallstrom was acquired by the B’s in the 2009 trade that sent Chuck Kobasew to Minnesota. The 22-year-old was a fourth round pick of the Wild in the 2009 draft and played the last four seasons at Harvard. He has nine goals ad 12 assists for 21 points in 31 games for Harvard this season.
- Bruins vs. Penguins Preview: Bounce-back.
- Fresh Links: But We Were Just Getting To Know You Edition
- Boychuk out 3-7 days, not weeks. Let's go to the movies!
- Fresh Links: Wound Licking Edition
- Friday Morning Skate: Get Well Soon, Johnny
- Bruins vs Habs Recap: Just a loss. Win the games in hand.
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 1 Habs 2