Bruins sign Alexander Fallstrom to entry-level contract
|03.16.13 at 12:38 pm ET|
The Bruins announced Saturday that they have signed forward Alexander Fallstrom to an entry-level contract.
Fallstrom was acquired by the B’s in the 2009 trade that sent Chuck Kobasew to Minnesota. The 22-year-old was a fourth round pick of the Wild in the 2009 draft and played the last four seasons at Harvard. He has nine goals ad 12 assists for 21 points in 31 games for Harvard this season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5