|Bruins sign Alexander Fallstrom to entry-level contract||03.16.13 at 12:38 pm ET|
The Bruins announced Saturday that they have signed forward Alexander Fallstrom to an entry-level contract.
Fallstrom was acquired by the B’s in the 2009 trade that sent Chuck Kobasew to Minnesota. The 22-year-old was a fourth round pick of the Wild in the 2009 draft and played the last four seasons at Harvard. He has nine goals ad 12 assists for 21 points in 31 games for Harvard this season.
- Relax, the sky isn't falling
- NHL Draft 2013: An Interactive Visualization of Drafts of Years Past
- Fresh Links: "Buckneresque" Edition
- Madison Square Garden is awful.*
- Friday Morning Skate: It Was Never Going To Be A Sweep
- Providence Bruins Join Boston Bruins as Black Aces
- 3 Questions With... Mike Murphy "Dig Deep" of Blueshirt Banter