Bruins sign Alexander Fallstrom to entry-level contract
|03.16.13 at 12:38 pm ET|
The Bruins announced Saturday that they have signed forward Alexander Fallstrom to an entry-level contract.
Fallstrom was acquired by the B’s in the 2009 trade that sent Chuck Kobasew to Minnesota. The 22-year-old was a fourth round pick of the Wild in the 2009 draft and played the last four seasons at Harvard. He has nine goals ad 12 assists for 21 points in 31 games for Harvard this season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NHL Eastern Conference Playoff Betting
- Ranking Bruins' Top Moments of Regular Season
- Will Bruins Fall to a Presidents' Trophy Hex?
- Can Bruins RWs Build on Recent Turnarounds?
- What's Secret Behind Iginla's New Life?
- Is Meszaros a Cause for Concern for the Bruins?
- Krejci, Milan Finding Playoff Form at Right Time