Claude Julien tweaks lines for morning skate, Johnny Boychuk’s status uncertain
|03.27.13 at 12:05 pm ET|
Wednesday’s morning skate featured more tweaking of the Bruins’ line as they prepare to host the Canadiens in a contest for first place in the Northeast Division. Claude Julien has moved Milan Lucic back with David Krejci and Nathan Horton, while Brad Marchand skated on the third line with Rich Peverley and Jordan Caron.
The lines were as follows:
Milan Lucic – David Krejci – Nathan Horton
Daniel Paille – Patrice Bergeron – Tyler Seguin
Brad Marchand – Rich Peverley - Jordan Caron
Jay Pandolfo – Gregory Campbell – Shawn Thornton
Johnny Boychuk, who has missed the last two games with an apparent foot injury, was back on the ice for the Bruins for the first time since leaving practice last Friday. Julien said following the morning skate that Boychuk’s status for Wednesday’s game is “uncertain” given that he has not been cleared to play. Boychuk will be re-evaluated Wednesday afternoon.
Matt Bartkowski said he is unsure whether he is in the lineup for Wednesday, but don’t count out Bartkowski playing even if Boychuk returns given Aaron Johnson‘s recent struggles.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5