Johnny Boychuk will be game-time decision vs. Flyers
|03.29.13 at 2:42 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — In a bit of non-Jarome Iginla-related Bruins news, defenseman Johnny Boychuk practiced with the Bruins Friday and will make the trip to Philadelphia for Saturday’s game against the Flyers. Claude Julien said that Boychuk will be a game-time decision.
Boychuk has missed the last three games with a foot injury suffered last Friday during practice.
For more Bruins news, visit weei.com/bruins.
- Hockey's Culture of Revenge
- Fresh Links: Homecoming Edition
- Monday Morning Skate: Survivor Alberta
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?