Johnny Boychuk will be game-time decision vs. Flyers
|03.29.13 at 2:42 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — In a bit of non-Jarome Iginla-related Bruins news, defenseman Johnny Boychuk practiced with the Bruins Friday and will make the trip to Philadelphia for Saturday’s game against the Flyers. Claude Julien said that Boychuk will be a game-time decision.
Boychuk has missed the last three games with a foot injury suffered last Friday during practice.
For more Bruins news, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara