Johnny Boychuk will be game-time decision vs. Flyers
|03.29.13 at 2:42 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — In a bit of non-Jarome Iginla-related Bruins news, defenseman Johnny Boychuk practiced with the Bruins Friday and will make the trip to Philadelphia for Saturday’s game against the Flyers. Claude Julien said that Boychuk will be a game-time decision.
Boychuk has missed the last three games with a foot injury suffered last Friday during practice.
For more Bruins news, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should the Boston Bruins Let Tuukka Rask Start Olympic Break a Day Early?
- How Should Bruins Fill Chara's Void Before Olympic Break?
- Why Krejci Will Be Top Bruin to Watch at Sochi
- How Bruins Should Shuffle Lines After Chris Kelly's Return
- Kevan Miller Justifying Promotion, Extension with Bruins
- What the Boston Bruins Must Do to Avoid Season Sweep vs. New York...
- How Bruins' Unique Strengths Have Led to Krug's Breakout Season