Johnny Boychuk will be game-time decision vs. Flyers
|03.29.13 at 2:42 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — In a bit of non-Jarome Iginla-related Bruins news, defenseman Johnny Boychuk practiced with the Bruins Friday and will make the trip to Philadelphia for Saturday’s game against the Flyers. Claude Julien said that Boychuk will be a game-time decision.
Boychuk has missed the last three games with a foot injury suffered last Friday during practice.
For more Bruins news, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5