Injured Bruins Chris Kelly, Adam McQuaid skate
|04.02.13 at 10:28 am ET|
The Bruins are getting some encouraging news on the injury front this week, as both Chris Kelly (leg) and Adam McQuaid (shoulder) skated Tuesday with strength and conditioning coach John Whitesides. It was their second day on the ice, as the injured pair also skated Monday.
Kelly has been out since March 11, when he suffered a broken tibia against the Senators. The team said following the injury that he was out indefinitely, though Kelly hopes to be ready by the end of the regular season. McQuaid suffered a shoulder strain on March 19 against the Jets and was expected to miss between three and four weeks.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara