Injured Bruins Chris Kelly, Adam McQuaid skate
|04.02.13 at 10:28 am ET|
The Bruins are getting some encouraging news on the injury front this week, as both Chris Kelly (leg) and Adam McQuaid (shoulder) skated Tuesday with strength and conditioning coach John Whitesides. It was their second day on the ice, as the injured pair also skated Monday.
Kelly has been out since March 11, when he suffered a broken tibia against the Senators. The team said following the injury that he was out indefinitely, though Kelly hopes to be ready by the end of the regular season. McQuaid suffered a shoulder strain on March 19 against the Jets and was expected to miss between three and four weeks.
- Hockey's Culture of Revenge
- Fresh Links: Homecoming Edition
- Monday Morning Skate: Survivor Alberta
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?