Injured Bruins Chris Kelly, Adam McQuaid skate
|04.02.13 at 10:28 am ET|
The Bruins are getting some encouraging news on the injury front this week, as both Chris Kelly (leg) and Adam McQuaid (shoulder) skated Tuesday with strength and conditioning coach John Whitesides. It was their second day on the ice, as the injured pair also skated Monday.
Kelly has been out since March 11, when he suffered a broken tibia against the Senators. The team said following the injury that he was out indefinitely, though Kelly hopes to be ready by the end of the regular season. McQuaid suffered a shoulder strain on March 19 against the Jets and was expected to miss between three and four weeks.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5