Cam Neely issues statement following Boston Marathon bombings
|04.15.13 at 7:10 pm ET|
In announcing the postponing of Monday night’s game against the Senators in wake of the Boston Marathon bombings, Bruins president Cam Neely issued the following statement:
‘After consultation with City, State and NHL officials we collectively made the decision to postpone tonight’s game. Public safety personnel from the City and State are still gathering information regarding today’s events and it is vital they have all resources available for their investigation. The thoughts and prayers of everyone in the Bruins organization are with the city of Boston and all those affected by today’s tragedy.’
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara