Carl Soderberg ‘probable’ for Bruins against Penguins
|04.18.13 at 1:59 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — Bruins coach Claude Julien said following Thursday’s practice that forward Carl Soderberg is “probable” for Friday’s game against the Penguins. Soderberg, who arrived on Tuesday and participated in the Bruins’ morning skate and warmups Wednesday, practiced on the left wing of a line with Chris Kelly and Jaromir Jagr Thursday.
‘He skated yesterday. We put him in the warm-up last night to get him the feel of that. He practiced with us today. He’ll skate tomorrow morning,” Julien said. “That’s where I’m going to have to make that decision, whether I feel comfortable enough to give him that shot against Pittsburgh tomorrow or wait another game.’
The 27-year-old Soderberg has played his entire professional career in Sweden. This season, he had 31 goals and 29 assists for 60 points in 54 games for Linkoping HC of the Swedish Elite League.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5