Nathan Horton, Adam McQuaid out vs. Panthers
|04.21.13 at 12:13 pm ET|
Horton appeared to injure his left wrist while fighting Penguins forward Jarome Iginla in the first period of Saturday’s game, while McQuaid was hurt on a hit from Matt Cooke. Claude Julien told reporters Sunday morning that both players are day-to-day.
With Horton and McQuaid out, Milan Lucic and Dougie Hamilton were both back in the lineup after serving as healthy scratches Saturday.
In a bit of a surprise move, Tuukka Rask got the nod vs. the Panthers after starting Saturday, marking the first time this season that Rask has started on back-to-back days.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5