Nathan Horton, Adam McQuaid out vs. Panthers
|04.21.13 at 12:13 pm ET|
Horton appeared to injure his left wrist while fighting Penguins forward Jarome Iginla in the first period of Saturday’s game, while McQuaid was hurt on a hit from Matt Cooke. Claude Julien told reporters Sunday morning that both players are day-to-day.
With Horton and McQuaid out, Milan Lucic and Dougie Hamilton were both back in the lineup after serving as healthy scratches Saturday.
In a bit of a surprise move, Tuukka Rask got the nod vs. the Panthers after starting Saturday, marking the first time this season that Rask has started on back-to-back days.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara