Nathan Horton out for Bruins vs. Flyers
|04.22.13 at 1:58 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — Bruins forward Nathan Horton will not travel with the team to Phildalphia for Tuesday’s game against the Flyers, B’s coach Claude Julien said following Monday’s practice. Horton, who appeared to suffer a left wrist injury while fighting Jarome Iginla on Saturday (the team is terming it an upper-body injury) left Saturday’s game and did not play Sunday or practice Tuesday.
Adam McQuaid, who was hurt on a hit from Matt Cooke Saturday and didn’t play Sunday, was on the ice Monday and will make the trip to Philadelphia. It is unknown whether he will be in Boston’s lineup against the Flyers.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara