Nathan Horton out for Bruins vs. Flyers
|04.22.13 at 1:58 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — Bruins forward Nathan Horton will not travel with the team to Phildalphia for Tuesday’s game against the Flyers, B’s coach Claude Julien said following Monday’s practice. Horton, who appeared to suffer a left wrist injury while fighting Jarome Iginla on Saturday (the team is terming it an upper-body injury) left Saturday’s game and did not play Sunday or practice Tuesday.
Adam McQuaid, who was hurt on a hit from Matt Cooke Saturday and didn’t play Sunday, was on the ice Monday and will make the trip to Philadelphia. It is unknown whether he will be in Boston’s lineup against the Flyers.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5