Nathan Horton out for Bruins vs. Flyers
|04.22.13 at 1:58 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — Bruins forward Nathan Horton will not travel with the team to Phildalphia for Tuesday’s game against the Flyers, B’s coach Claude Julien said following Monday’s practice. Horton, who appeared to suffer a left wrist injury while fighting Jarome Iginla on Saturday (the team is terming it an upper-body injury) left Saturday’s game and did not play Sunday or practice Tuesday.
Adam McQuaid, who was hurt on a hit from Matt Cooke Saturday and didn’t play Sunday, was on the ice Monday and will make the trip to Philadelphia. It is unknown whether he will be in Boston’s lineup against the Flyers.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
- Public Skate: Bruins at Flames, 9:30 pm
- Bruins PR memo leaked
- In and Out Burger: Flame-Broiled Bruins: Injury Updates, Who's playing...
- Five Questions with Matchsticks and Gasoline
- Fresh Links: Calgary AHLert Edition
- Shanahan has spoken: Dion Phaneuf gets two-game suspension for Miller hit
- Tuesday Morning Skate: 71 million new things to talk about