Dougie Hamilton, Rich Peverley crack Bruins’ lineup in practice
|05.03.13 at 11:06 am ET|
WILMINGTON — After staying off the ice on Thursday, the Bruins held practice at Ristuccia Arena with a tweak to their lineup. Rich Peverley, who was a healthy scratch in Boston’s Game 1 win over the Maple Leafs Wednesday, skated on the third line with Chris Kelly and Jaromir Jagr. That bumped Kaspars Daugavins out, as he appears to be headed for the press box in Saturday’s Game 2.
Andrew Ference, who is suspended for Game 2, practiced. It would appear based on defensive pairings in one of the drills that Dougie Hamilton will step into the lineup for Game 2, which would break up the Zdeno Chara-Dennis Seidenberg pairing.
The lineup was as follows:
Lucic – Krejci – Horton
Marchand – Bergeron – Seguin
Peverley – Kelly – Jagr
Paille – Campbell – Thornton
Extra forwards: Daugavins, Soderberg, Pandolfo
Extra defensemen: Ference (suspended), Johnson
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5