Poll: Who wins Bruins-Rangers series?
|05.16.13 at 11:16 am ET|
The Bruins and Rangers are set to begin their Eastern Conference semifinal series Thursday night at TD Garden, and we want to know how you think the series will play out.
When we last asked our readers for a prediction, the results were mixed. In a poll asking who would win Game 7 of the Bruins-Maple Leafs series, the response that ranked last of the six options — with just 7 percent of the voting — was “Bruins in overtime.”
The top choice, with 32 percent of the 612 respondents, was “Bruins in a close game in regulation.” Just two votes behind was “Maple Leafs in a close game in regulation.”
Let’s see if our readers can be more accurate in prognosticating this series.
Who will win the Bruins-Rangers Eastern Conference semifinal series?
- Bruins in seven (33%, 94 Votes)
- Bruins in six (33%, 92 Votes)
- Rangers in six (16%, 46 Votes)
- Bruins in five (7%, 20 Votes)
- Rangers in seven (5%, 13 Votes)
- Rangers in five (4%, 10 Votes)
- Rangers in four (1%, 4 Votes)
- Bruins in four (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 282
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara