Claude Julien: ‘Possibility’ B’s start getting defensemen back Sunday
|05.17.13 at 1:21 pm ET|
Bruins coach Claude Julien said Friday that there is a possibility the B’s could start getting some of their injured defensemen back as early as Sunday’s Game 2 against the Rangers. Dennis Seidenberg, Andrew Ference and Wade Redden all missed Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals due to undisclosed injuries.
The Bruins did not practice on Friday, but Seidenberg did walk through their dressing room without a limp during media availability.
“It’s a little early to say,” Julien said of his injured defensemen. “It is two days [of rest] and two days in the playoffs makes a big difference as far as getting guys back. So, there’s a possibility, that much I can say. Whether it will or not, too early to say right now.”
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
- Fresh Links: Czechmate Edition
- Wednesday Morning Skate: Iggy! Iggy! Iggy!
- Bruins vs. Flames Recap: Huge third period and a 2-1 win on Iginla Night
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 0 Flames 1
- Public Skate: Bruins at Flames, 9:30 pm
- Bruins PR memo leaked
- In and Out Burger: Flame-Broiled Bruins: Injury Updates, Who's playing...