Claude Julien: ‘Possibility’ B’s start getting defensemen back Sunday
|05.17.13 at 1:21 pm ET|
Bruins coach Claude Julien said Friday that there is a possibility the B’s could start getting some of their injured defensemen back as early as Sunday’s Game 2 against the Rangers. Dennis Seidenberg, Andrew Ference and Wade Redden all missed Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals due to undisclosed injuries.
The Bruins did not practice on Friday, but Seidenberg did walk through their dressing room without a limp during media availability.
“It’s a little early to say,” Julien said of his injured defensemen. “It is two days [of rest] and two days in the playoffs makes a big difference as far as getting guys back. So, there’s a possibility, that much I can say. Whether it will or not, too early to say right now.”
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara