Dennis Seidenberg skates, won’t return for Game 2
|05.18.13 at 4:00 pm ET|
The Bruins got a couple of positive signs regarding their injured defensemen Saturday, with Dennis Seidenberg skating prior to practice and Wade Redden returning to practice.
Following the skate, Claude Julien told reporters that Seidenberg will not play in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference semifinals against the Rangers, while Redden will be a game-time decision. Ference has yet to skate since missing Game 6 of the first round against the Maple Leafs.
Though the Bruins struggled at points without the defensemen, they have won both games played without all three, as Seidenberg left after two minutes of Game 7 against Toronto and all three players sat out for Game 1 against the Rangers.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
- Fresh Links: Up the River Edition
- Grand Theft Czechoslovakia. Bruins win 3-2
- Loui Eriksson concussed; Chris Kelly, Shawn Thornton will not travel on...
- Video: Don Cherry talks about the Thornton and Orpik incident
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 1, Penguins 2
- Orpik hit on Eriksson and the Thornton hit on Orpik: Both are terrible