Poll: Who wins Bruins-Penguins series?
|05.31.13 at 10:26 am ET|
After a week off, the Bruins and Penguins finally will take to the ice Saturday night in Pittsburgh to begin the Eastern Conference finals.
Our readers correctly predicted the Bruins would beat the Rangers in the conference semifinals, although the top choice, with 33 percent of the 282 respondents, was “Bruins in seven,” followed closely by “Bruins in six.” “Bruins in five,” which was the way the series played out, was fourth with 7 percent, behind “Rangers in six.”
Tell us what you think will happen in this series.
Who will win the Bruins-Penguins Eastern Conference finals series?
- Bruins in seven (33%, 138 Votes)
- Bruins in six (32%, 135 Votes)
- Penguins in six (20%, 82 Votes)
- Penguins in seven (7%, 29 Votes)
- Penguins in five (5%, 22 Votes)
- Bruins in four (2%, 7 Votes)
- Bruins in five (0%, 2 Votes)
- Penguins in four (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 417
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5