No lineup changes expected for Bruins in Game 2
|06.03.13 at 12:37 pm ET|
PITTSBURGH — Everyone with the exception of Jaromir Jagr was present at the Bruins’ morning skate Monday at Consol Energy Center. Jagr was on the ice on his own before the skate, so one shouldn’t read into the absence as being injury related.
With Jagr absent, Carl Soderberg skated on Patrice Bergeron’s line in his place. The lineup for Monday’s Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals figures to be as follows:
Milan Lucic – David Krejci – Nathan Horton
Brad Marchand – Patrice Bergeron – Jaromir Jagr
Rich Peverley – Chris Kelly – Tyler Seguin
Daniel Paille – Gregory Campbell – Shawn Thornton
Zdeno Chara – Dennis Seidenberg
Andrew Ference – Johnny Boychuk
Torey Krug – Adam McQuaid
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5