No lineup changes expected for Bruins in Game 2
|06.03.13 at 12:37 pm ET|
PITTSBURGH — Everyone with the exception of Jaromir Jagr was present at the Bruins’ morning skate Monday at Consol Energy Center. Jagr was on the ice on his own before the skate, so one shouldn’t read into the absence as being injury related.
With Jagr absent, Carl Soderberg skated on Patrice Bergeron’s line in his place. The lineup for Monday’s Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals figures to be as follows:
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara