Claude Julien mum on lineup with Gregory Campbell out
|06.06.13 at 1:50 pm ET|
Bruins coach Claude Julien was tight-lipped when it came to who might enter the lineup in light of Gregory Campbell’s season-ending broken leg. The team will have to choose between Kaspars Daugavins, Jordan Caron, Carl Soderberg and Jay Pandolfo, but Julien declined to share the team’s intentions.
The one thing Julien was clear about was remaining a deep team despite losing Campbell, who centers the fourth line and is a key penalty killer. It was on the penalty kill that he broke his leg, laying out to block an Evgeni Malkin shot in the second period.
“We’ve just got to make sure we get something out of all of our lines right now. I think that’s the most important thing for us, and that’s where decisions are going to have to be made and how do we make it work so that we continue to have four lines.”
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara