Claude Julien mum on lineup with Gregory Campbell out
|06.06.13 at 1:50 pm ET|
Bruins coach Claude Julien was tight-lipped when it came to who might enter the lineup in light of Gregory Campbell’s season-ending broken leg. The team will have to choose between Kaspars Daugavins, Jordan Caron, Carl Soderberg and Jay Pandolfo, but Julien declined to share the team’s intentions.
The one thing Julien was clear about was remaining a deep team despite losing Campbell, who centers the fourth line and is a key penalty killer. It was on the penalty kill that he broke his leg, laying out to block an Evgeni Malkin shot in the second period.
“We’ve just got to make sure we get something out of all of our lines right now. I think that’s the most important thing for us, and that’s where decisions are going to have to be made and how do we make it work so that we continue to have four lines.”
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5