Claude Julien mum on lineup with Gregory Campbell out
|06.06.13 at 1:50 pm ET|
Bruins coach Claude Julien was tight-lipped when it came to who might enter the lineup in light of Gregory Campbell’s season-ending broken leg. The team will have to choose between Kaspars Daugavins, Jordan Caron, Carl Soderberg and Jay Pandolfo, but Julien declined to share the team’s intentions.
The one thing Julien was clear about was remaining a deep team despite losing Campbell, who centers the fourth line and is a key penalty killer. It was on the penalty kill that he broke his leg, laying out to block an Evgeni Malkin shot in the second period.
“We’ve just got to make sure we get something out of all of our lines right now. I think that’s the most important thing for us, and that’s where decisions are going to have to be made and how do we make it work so that we continue to have four lines.”
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NHL Eastern Conference Playoff Betting
- Ranking Bruins' Top Moments of Regular Season
- Will Bruins Fall to a Presidents' Trophy Hex?
- Can Bruins RWs Build on Recent Turnarounds?
- What's Secret Behind Iginla's New Life?
- Is Meszaros a Cause for Concern for the Bruins?
- Krejci, Milan Finding Playoff Form at Right Time