Poll: Who wins Bruins-Blackhawks Stanley Cup finals?
|06.11.13 at 11:21 am ET|
The Bruins are looking for their second Stanley Cup championship in three seasons, while the Blackhawks are chasing their second title in four years. The two Original Six teams will take the ice for Game 1 of the Stanley Cup finals on Wednesday.
How do you think it will play out?
Who will win the Bruins-Blackhawks Stanley Cup finals?
- Bruins in six (60%, 174 Votes)
- Bruins in seven (14%, 42 Votes)
- Bruins in five (12%, 35 Votes)
- Blackhawks in six (6%, 17 Votes)
- Bruins in four (2%, 7 Votes)
- Blackhawks in five (2%, 6 Votes)
- Blackhawks in seven (2%, 6 Votes)
- Blackhawks in four (2%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 291
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NHL Eastern Conference Playoff Betting
- Ranking Bruins' Top Moments of Regular Season
- Will Bruins Fall to a Presidents' Trophy Hex?
- Can Bruins RWs Build on Recent Turnarounds?
- What's Secret Behind Iginla's New Life?
- Is Meszaros a Cause for Concern for the Bruins?
- Krejci, Milan Finding Playoff Form at Right Time