Poll: Who wins Bruins-Blackhawks Stanley Cup finals?
|06.11.13 at 11:21 am ET|
The Bruins are looking for their second Stanley Cup championship in three seasons, while the Blackhawks are chasing their second title in four years. The two Original Six teams will take the ice for Game 1 of the Stanley Cup finals on Wednesday.
How do you think it will play out?
Who will win the Bruins-Blackhawks Stanley Cup finals?
- Bruins in six (60%, 174 Votes)
- Bruins in seven (14%, 42 Votes)
- Bruins in five (12%, 35 Votes)
- Blackhawks in six (6%, 17 Votes)
- Bruins in four (2%, 7 Votes)
- Blackhawks in five (2%, 6 Votes)
- Blackhawks in seven (2%, 6 Votes)
- Blackhawks in four (2%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 291
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara