Poll: Who wins Bruins-Blackhawks Stanley Cup finals?
|06.11.13 at 11:21 am ET|
The Bruins are looking for their second Stanley Cup championship in three seasons, while the Blackhawks are chasing their second title in four years. The two Original Six teams will take the ice for Game 1 of the Stanley Cup finals on Wednesday.
How do you think it will play out?
Who will win the Bruins-Blackhawks Stanley Cup finals?
- Bruins in six (60%, 174 Votes)
- Bruins in seven (14%, 42 Votes)
- Bruins in five (12%, 35 Votes)
- Blackhawks in six (6%, 17 Votes)
- Bruins in four (2%, 7 Votes)
- Blackhawks in five (2%, 6 Votes)
- Blackhawks in seven (2%, 6 Votes)
- Blackhawks in four (2%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 291
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5