Claude Julien offers no update on Nathan Horton
|06.13.13 at 2:08 am ET|
CHICAGO — Bruins right winger Nathan Horton left Game 1 of the Stanley Cup finals with what appeared to be an upper-body injury suffered on a power play in the first overtime and did not return. After the game, Claude Julien offered no update on his status.
“Nothing right now because there’s nothing to say because our doctors haven’t finalized the evaluation properly,” Julien said.
With Horton out, the Bruins played Tyler Seguin on the top line in his place. Seguin would appear to be the only option for the spot, as Rich Peverley has to play center with Gregory Campbell out.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5