Nathan Horton day-to-day
|06.13.13 at 5:03 pm ET|
Horton left the game with less than four minutes to go in the first overtime in Wednesday after some contact with Niklas Hjalmarsson in front of the Chicago net on a Bruins power play. It appeared to be an upper-body injury, as Horton was bent over as he skated off the ice. Tyler Seguin played in Horton’s place on the team’s top line.
The Bruins did not practice on Thursday after playing into triple overtime the previous day. If Horton is unable to play in Saturday’s Game 2, the Bruins will have to choose between Jordan Caron, Jay Pandolfo and Carl Soderberg, with Julien saying all of the team’s extra forwards and defensemen are ready to go in at any time.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5