Nathan Horton day-to-day
|06.13.13 at 5:03 pm ET|
Horton left the game with less than four minutes to go in the first overtime in Wednesday after some contact with Niklas Hjalmarsson in front of the Chicago net on a Bruins power play. It appeared to be an upper-body injury, as Horton was bent over as he skated off the ice. Tyler Seguin played in Horton’s place on the team’s top line.
The Bruins did not practice on Thursday after playing into triple overtime the previous day. If Horton is unable to play in Saturday’s Game 2, the Bruins will have to choose between Jordan Caron, Jay Pandolfo and Carl Soderberg, with Julien saying all of the team’s extra forwards and defensemen are ready to go in at any time.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara