Nathan Horton practices as Bruins prepare for Game 2
|06.14.13 at 2:35 pm ET|
CHICAGO — Nathan Horton was on the ice as the Bruins practiced Friday at United Center. Horton is dealing with chronic left shoulder subluxation where his shoulder continues to pop out of its socket and has had to receive shots to deal with the pain prior to every game this postseason. He left Game 1 of the Stanley Cup finals Wednesday due to the injury and would not have been able to play had the B’s played Thursday. The Bruins consider him day-to-day and he is a possibility for Saturday’s Game 2.
Lucic – Krejci – Seguin/Horton
Marchand – Bergeron – Jagr
Paille – Soderberg – Peverley
Daugavins – Kelly – Thornton
Torey Krug, who had a costly turnover in the third period of Game 1 to lead to a Dave Bolland goal, remained on the third pairing with Adam McQuaid. The Bruins’ D pairings were as follows:
Chara – Seidenberg
Ference – Boychuk
Krug – McQuaid
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara