Nathan Horton practices as Bruins prepare for Game 2
|06.14.13 at 2:35 pm ET|
CHICAGO — Nathan Horton was on the ice as the Bruins practiced Friday at United Center. Horton is dealing with chronic left shoulder subluxation where his shoulder continues to pop out of its socket and has had to receive shots to deal with the pain prior to every game this postseason. He left Game 1 of the Stanley Cup finals Wednesday due to the injury and would not have been able to play had the B’s played Thursday. The Bruins consider him day-to-day and he is a possibility for Saturday’s Game 2.
Lucic – Krejci – Seguin/Horton
Marchand – Bergeron – Jagr
Paille – Soderberg – Peverley
Daugavins – Kelly – Thornton
Torey Krug, who had a costly turnover in the third period of Game 1 to lead to a Dave Bolland goal, remained on the third pairing with Adam McQuaid. The Bruins’ D pairings were as follows:
Chara – Seidenberg
Ference – Boychuk
Krug – McQuaid
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5