Bruins lines remain the same in anticipation of Game 3
|06.17.13 at 10:53 am ET|
The Bruins sported the same lines in Monday’s morning skate as they did in the second half of Saturday’s Game 2 win against the Blackhawks.
The third line remains Chris Kelly between Daniel Paille and Tyler Seguin, while the team’s fourth line of Rich Peverley between Kaspars Daugavins and Shawn Thornton likely won’t be used much. Though the B’s are a team that rolled four lines throughout the regular season, expect more of a three-line rotation for the majority of this series.
Lucic – Krejci – Horton
Marchand – Bergeron – Jagr
Paille – Kelly – Seguin
Daugavins – Peverley – Thornton
Chara – Seidenberg
Ference – Boychuk
Krug – McQuaid
Thornton, who played just 4:56 in Saturday’s overtime win, was on D&C (with M) Monday and had a great quote about the lines.
“When I’m with Paille and Kells it’s the fourth line,” Thornton said. “When Segs is with them it’s the third line. I don’t understand how that works.”
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara