Joel Quenneville: Marian Hossa ‘likely to play’ for Blackhawks in Game 4
|06.18.13 at 2:30 pm ET|
Speaking to the media Tuesday, Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said that right wing Marian Hossa is “likely to play” in Game 4 Wednesday at TD Garden.
Hossa was a surprise scratch in Game 3 due to an undisclosed injury. He took the warmup prior to the game but was out of the lineup, with Quenneville denying reports that Hossa was injured during the warmup.
Hossa is tied with Patrick Sharp for the Blackhawks lead with 15 points (seven goals, eight assists) this postseason.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5