Joel Quenneville: Marian Hossa ‘likely to play’ for Blackhawks in Game 4
|06.18.13 at 2:30 pm ET|
Speaking to the media Tuesday, Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said that right wing Marian Hossa is “likely to play” in Game 4 Wednesday at TD Garden.
Hossa was a surprise scratch in Game 3 due to an undisclosed injury. He took the warmup prior to the game but was out of the lineup, with Quenneville denying reports that Hossa was injured during the warmup.
Hossa is tied with Patrick Sharp for the Blackhawks lead with 15 points (seven goals, eight assists) this postseason.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
- Fresh Links: Czechmate Edition
- Wednesday Morning Skate: Iggy! Iggy! Iggy!
- Bruins vs. Flames Recap: Huge third period and a 2-1 win on Iginla Night
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 0 Flames 1
- Public Skate: Bruins at Flames, 9:30 pm
- Bruins PR memo leaked
- In and Out Burger: Flame-Broiled Bruins: Injury Updates, Who's playing...