Joel Quenneville: Marian Hossa ‘likely to play’ for Blackhawks in Game 4
|06.18.13 at 2:30 pm ET|
Speaking to the media Tuesday, Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said that right wing Marian Hossa is “likely to play” in Game 4 Wednesday at TD Garden.
Hossa was a surprise scratch in Game 3 due to an undisclosed injury. He took the warmup prior to the game but was out of the lineup, with Quenneville denying reports that Hossa was injured during the warmup.
Hossa is tied with Patrick Sharp for the Blackhawks lead with 15 points (seven goals, eight assists) this postseason.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara