Bruins give their fans another send-off party
|06.20.13 at 9:55 pm ET|
As was the case at the beginning of this series, the Bruins Friday will give their fans the chance to send them off on a mission.
With their team tied, 2-2, in the 2013 Stanley Cup finals, Bruins fans are invited show their support for their team as they leave TD Garden for Saturday’s Game 5 of the Stanley Cup finals in Chicago. The Bruins are expected to hold a brief practice at 10:30 on Friday morning before gathering their belongings and hopping on a charter bus for their flight.
Fans can cheer on the Bruins as they board the team bus and head for the airport. The event will take place in the parking lot outside TD Garden off Causeway Street. Fans can enter the TD Garden parking lot starting at 11:00 a.m. The crowd is expected to gather for about one hour before sending the team off at noon to catch their charter flight to Chicago.
The event is expected to be similar to the send-off on June 11 when the Bruins first took off for Chicago for Games 1 and 2. The team will spend Friday night in Chicago in preparation for Game 5 Saturday at the United Center.
For more, visit the Bruins team page at weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara