Carl Soderberg in, Kaspars Daugavins out in Game 5
|06.22.13 at 8:07 pm ET|
CHICAGO — Claude Julien wasn’t bluffing when he gave Carl Soderberg time on the fourth line in Game 5 preparations, as Soderberg is in the lineup making his postseason debut Saturday night at United Center.
Soderberg is in the lineup in place of Kaspars Daugavins and will play with Rich Peverley and Shawn Thornton on the fourth line. Daugavins had seen his ice time drop over the course of the Stanley Cup finals, playing just 5:57 in Game 4. The former Swedish Elite League star played just six games for the B’s during the regular season, the most recent of which was April 28 against the Senators, which was the Bruins’ last game of the regular season.
The Bruins’ lineup is as follows:
Lucic – Krecji – Horton
Marchand – Bergeron – Jagr
Paille – Kelly – Seguin
Soderberg – Peverley – Thornton
Chara – Seidenberg
Ference – Boychuk
Krug – McQuaid
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara