Patrice Bergeron played with broken rib, separated shoulder, more
|06.25.13 at 12:12 am ET|
After the Bruins were eliminated, Bergeron saying he’d rather not discuss his injuries, said he figured they’d come out anyway, so he revealed a laundry list of ailments. Bergeron said that he was playing with a broken rib as well as torn cartilage and soft muscle tissue before separating his shoulder in Game 6. That’s a lot.
After the game, Claude Julien called Bergeron’s performance in the Cup finals a “big time courageous effort.”
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
- Hockey's Culture of Revenge
- Fresh Links: Homecoming Edition
- Monday Morning Skate: Survivor Alberta
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?