Patrice Bergeron played with broken rib, separated shoulder, more
|06.25.13 at 12:12 am ET|
After the Bruins were eliminated, Bergeron saying he’d rather not discuss his injuries, said he figured they’d come out anyway, so he revealed a laundry list of ailments. Bergeron said that he was playing with a broken rib as well as torn cartilage and soft muscle tissue before separating his shoulder in Game 6. That’s a lot.
After the game, Claude Julien called Bergeron’s performance in the Cup finals a “big time courageous effort.”
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5