Patrice Bergeron played with broken rib, separated shoulder, more
|06.25.13 at 12:12 am ET|
After the Bruins were eliminated, Bergeron saying he’d rather not discuss his injuries, said he figured they’d come out anyway, so he revealed a laundry list of ailments. Bergeron said that he was playing with a broken rib as well as torn cartilage and soft muscle tissue before separating his shoulder in Game 6. That’s a lot.
After the game, Claude Julien called Bergeron’s performance in the Cup finals a “big time courageous effort.”
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara