Zdeno Chara played with hip flexor
|06.26.13 at 1:37 pm ET|
Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli was not very forthcoming in regard to players’ injuries at Wednesday’s breakup day, though he did say that Zdeno Chara was playing through a hip flexor that was “pretty potent.”
Chara did not want to discuss his injury with reporters. Chiarelli added that he believes Nathan Horton (bankart procedure on his shoulder) is the the only player set to have offseason surgery.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara