Zdeno Chara played with hip flexor
|06.26.13 at 1:37 pm ET|
Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli was not very forthcoming in regard to players’ injuries at Wednesday’s breakup day, though he did say that Zdeno Chara was playing through a hip flexor that was “pretty potent.”
Chara did not want to discuss his injury with reporters. Chiarelli added that he believes Nathan Horton (bankart procedure on his shoulder) is the the only player set to have offseason surgery.
For more on the Bruins, visit weei.com/bruins.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5